Tuesday 1 November 2016

                      My All Time Confidence Enhancer !!





Blessed are the futures of many youngsters, as you became the role model

Secured are the lives of  youth, as you show us the right path


Life has to be challenging, you said

Consistent hard work results to your glowing growth, you preached

To empower and uplift many young girls, is your vision

The greatest gift to our lives, are the blessings you bestowed upon us

Law of attraction, you thought

which made us get attracted completely towards success.

Fortune favours the dreams, you prooved


In spite of all the doubts running in my mind about myself,

You stood for me,

Believing me more than how much I did.


Gone are the days, where I struggled in the dark

Gone are the days, where I lost interest in everything in life

Gone are the days, where I had no faith in myself

Now came the days, where I could make out

Difference in my thoughts,

Difference in my attitude,

Difference in my way of conduct.


Your image fills my mind and heart when I visualize, coz you are my unlimited inspiration

You serve as a cure to all my worries and hurdles

You always have a solution to every problem of mine

How to build trust, was the first lesson you thought

The art of nurturing and moulding young minds, is mastered by you

Your teachings and preachings are the secrets behind so many young achievers and future achievers



May you live long, to create an era of young achievers

May you live long,  to gift young talents to the society

May you live long, to bring more and more minds into light from darkness


A very happy birthday, to the creator of many future sheroes

A very happy birthday, to my energy booster

A very happy birthday, to my motivational power house of encouragement

A very happy birthday,  to my ultimate source of guidance

A very happy birthday , to my confidence enhancer


This is a small token of gratitude that I have got to show towards you,

Who has enriched my life,

Not just mine, but many



Once again, many many happy returns ma’am !

[ dedicated to my mentor, M R Kavyashree ma’am ]

No comments:

Post a Comment