Tuesday 1 November 2016

GREEN POWER - greening our mother earth.

    GREEN POWER - greening our mother earth.

The ultimate duty of every living being as a child of our mother earth is to take of our nature, protect the environment and nurture our green earth as she is the source of life, she is the one who is responsible for the evolution of the world and she is the ultimate care taker of every form of life.
         Along with accepting and enjoying all the comforts and services offered by our great green mother, it is also equally important to take up our duty towards nature seriously and look after our mother and do our very small part to maintain our environment to make it remain pure, pollution - free in order to enhance the benefits that she offers us.



          I am very glad to take up an initiative called "GREEN POWER" towards greening our earth. I am very excited about this project because I have created a garden at home with my mom and dad's continuous assistance to water the plants, look after it and nurture them. This garden of mine is a result of paying constant attention for a couple of years and maintaining to the fullest possible.
   So, I made this as the project idea where people planted a lot of saplings and also listened to me about the importance of greens. I also spoke about the various hazards caused by air pollution. So I requested people to car pool. I gave them a lot of ideas about vehicle pooling and told them the benefits of pooling.
         I heard a lot of people saying that they don't have place at home to grow plants. But their neighbors who stay in the same kind of a place grew plants. I explained to them about the ways in which they can grow plants. Since my main focus was spreading and growing a lot of greens, I clicked pictures of houses which already had a lot of plants and told people that they can also grow plants in the same way as in the pictures. I motivated people to come up with best of the simplest ideas for planting and maintaining greens.
         Potted plants could be the simplest and most common way to grow plants. You can even take them along with you while vacating the house if you are staying in a rented one. Hanging plantations is another old, but popular way.


         Many said maintainance was a problem. They had no problem in planting but had no time for watering and taking a little care of the plants which they have planted all by themselves.  It is very well possible to look after the saplings if we make up our minds. If it is possible to take care and nurture one's own children, why is it not happening in the same way in regards to the saplings?  They are indeed our children because we are the ones who have planted them.
         

 Everyone know that plants have life. But only a few people actually consider them as living beings and respect them. We all know the fact that each and every form of life is directly or indirectly dependent on the green environment, therefore, it is our responsibility to protect our nature. 



    I believe that "Gratitude is the right Attitude", so I feel its very much mandatory to show our gratitude towards our mother earth and play our part by not hurting her.
           I agree that planting a sapling alone is not the only way to show our gratitude. Its fine if you don't plant but please don't take away the one which is already planted and nurtured and the one which has grown tall to become a tree and nurturing her children, by children I mean, its we human beings and lot of other forms of life. Deforestation is the major cause for almost all the problems that our mother earth is facing. And these problems are the ones which are faced by us too because we people are witnessing and experiencing the hazards.






















My humble request to all the readers is,

           Don't cut trees, don't let the plants go dry due to lack of maintanance, and please do plant a sapling and look after it which will further look after you and the mankind on the whole because planting a sapling will increase our mother earth's self regenerating capacity which leads to a more secured sustainance of every life on earth.

       I believe in "walk your talk". Hence, before requesting all of you to plant saplings, I have done it myself already which has turned out to be a garden in front of my house.

    Please do support greening our earth. Its all about Green Power that nurtures us tomorrow if we nurture it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment